Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Official

I had my first doctor's appointment today, and it's official...we are expecting another baby the first week of April. Not that I didn't think it was official before the appointment, but it still makes everything seem more real when you can see the baby and the heart beat. I am a little sad to know that I am a week under what I thought, but only because that means I have an extra week of being sick ahead of me.
I really like my new doctor. She is really great and personable. I was worried, since I didn't have a referral or anything. She is very upbeat and she just loves the kids.
Breanna was very excited to see a picture of the baby. She asked to have one, and she carries it around with her. She really wants it to be a girl. I figure as long as it eats and sleeps well, I don't care if it's a boy or girl. John really wants another boy though.
So there you have it. Life gets interesting all over again.

3 comments:

Lorena said...

How fun! Three kids you are moving into uncharted territory. Nome of the other grandkids have 3, just one or two. This preganacy you will follow Erin she is due in March.

Heather said...

Nice. When you set your mind to something, you achieve it! Congratulations!

Ginna said...

well congratulations Jessica, how exciting!
It's nice to see youguys are doing well. :)