Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Upon Request

My brother has requested that I share photos of me now that I am about eight months pregnant. But not only do I have a picture of me now, I also have pictures of me with all my previous pregnancies at about the same time. It is quite amazing how huge I can get. I think this time around, I have been a little smaller and been able to keep the extra weight off everything but the midsection. Let's take a look...


Here I am at nine months with Breanna




Here I am at eight months with Brett



Here I am at nine months with Kaylee



Here I am today at eight months with Lincoln



Do you see a difference? I sure do. Yikes for the first three. I should post all sorts of comparison pictures, but I thought this would be good enough. So Sean, there you go. Request granted.

1 comment:

gma vh said...

I'm sure you knew that you are wearing the same top & maybe the same jeans in the Kaylee & Lincoln pictures. I'm noting the "thin-ness" of the T-shirt material (as in extremely stretched out) and how much "thicker" the fabric is because it isn't stretched, as well as the shape of your face.
Why do we all have to learn this lesson a couple of pregnancies where we're left with a 7 lb. baby and wearing our 4 month maternity clothes still?