Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pictures of the house

We are moved in and almost everything is put in place. I still have a couple of days to get things cleaned up. I have pictures of every room to post. I am going to pull down wallpaper and start to paint soon, so consider these the "before" pictures. We also ordered all new appliances, which will help with the look and the smell.

This would be our bathroom


My side of the bathroom (with my own walk-in closet)


John's side of the bathroom (with his own walk-in closet)


View of our bedroom to the bathroom from the doorway


Bedroom

Laundry room


Kitchen

Other side of kitchen

Eating area

Family room

A dark view of the family room from the front entry. (There was a thunder storm going on)

Living room. Actually, this is a dining room that we wanted to use as a formal living room.

More of the living room

Hallway to kid's rooms

Breanna's room


Brett's room


Kid's bathroom


Third bedroom that is being used as exercise room/office


Front entry



So there you have it. Once I get all the painting done and new appliances, I'll post those new pictures. We're having too much fun with all this. It's a lot of work, but worth it.











3 comments:

Lorena said...

It looks like a great house it seems very comfortable. I feel like I walked through it with you. I love the fireplace, and I think it's a good choice to take down the wall paper. You are going to have fun updating your house and making it your own. Good luck!

Mat said...

Looks great! Karie thinks she recognizes the curtains in Brett's room.

Heather said...

Love the house and can't wait to see what you do with it.