Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Moving


Well, it's finally done...we closed on our house today. We were so excited about it that we packed up the back of John's truck and took some stuff over to the house. We can't actually move in until this weekend. We need help getting our stuff unloaded and that won't happen until Saturday morning.


We went to our new ward last weekend. It's a very small ward. I love it. Everyone knew that we were new and we met so many people. We feel important. It's going to be a good ward. They say they are small enough to be a branch. We are looking forward to serving in the ward.

I was going to say that we just got over sickness that ran through the family, but John is sitting behind me with a sore throat and headache. Sickness has just run rampant through the whole family for the past four weeks. We'll be over it soon...I hope.

My youngest brother is heading out to BYU tomorrow. He is going up there for their summer program and get a few credits under his belt. He is very excited to get out of here for a while. I don't blame him. I remember being very excited to leave for college. Anywhere but here was how I felt.

There really hasn't been anything else exciting going on lately.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on the house! Seems like everything is going your way right now, except for the sick bug.

Our blog...http://jhcallfamily.blogspot.com

Karie said...

Hurray! You have a house! I love how it looks--and your lawn is so green. I miss green. Sigh.

Anyway, yay for you! Here's hoping John gets better soon.